At The Brooklyn Teacup, we never like to see a beautiful piece of china go unused or go to waste, even if it has a chip or a crack! Instead of tossing grandma's plates, embrace the imperfections of pre-loved china by upcycling it!
Let The Brooklyn Teacup extract the most charming and interesting parts of the pattern and turn the pieces into unique, memorable, one-of-a-kind and eco-friendly necklaces for family and friends.
When you send your plates, you can circle or indicate which parts of the pattern you'd like to feature in your pendant(s) or let us decide.
Details and dimensions:
- 1-1/4" diameter pendant
- Comes fastened to a 30" velvet ribbon necklace in a coordinating shade.
- Wear as-is or swap out with your favorite chain.
- 3/16" hole for ribbon, chain or jump ring
- Shipped in a 4" x 5" satin drawstring jewelry bag for presentation, gifting and safe-keeping.
- Refrain from submerging velvet ribbon in water