Classic Serving Tray
Your appointment ran over and the book club ladies will be ringing your bell in 20 minutes… panic, right? Not with the Classic 3-Tier Tray in your cabinet! Grab some cheese and fruit from the market, assemble your tray with just a few twists of the wrist, toss on your goodies, and you're good to go! A must-have for the busy woman who wants her gatherings to be easy yet elevated.
- Each Classic Serving Tray is one-of-a-kind
- Paired with silver, oval-shaped hardware
- Plates feature some combination of the following handpicked patterns and designs:
- 1 vibrant historical scene or landmark (e.g., Johnson Bros.' "Coaching Scenes")
- 1 blue onion pattern (e.g., Enoch Wedgwood's "Blue Heritage")
- 1 floral/botanical pattern (e.g. Myott's "Melody")
- Adds a timeless, elegant vibe to any buffet table or food display
- Ideal for serving all kinds of desserts, bite-sized appetizers and baked goods
- Makes entertaining easier – no need for multiple dishes!
- Versatile design allows you to easily configure as a 2-Tier Tray
- Disassembles for compact storage
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, neither are we.
If you don’t love it, return it within 30 days for a refund minus a flat restocking fee of $10. Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return. Refunds will be promptly processed within 5-7 business days, once we have confirmed that the item has been returned in its original, vintage condition.
More about this item:
Dimensions: ~10" diameter, ~15" H